- Aqua Creations and Aqua Gallery offer a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase (invoice date) of an Aqua Creations or Aqua Gallery product against defects in material or workmanship under normal use during this period. Please contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions regarding specific product warranties.
- The warranty is only applicable when the items are installed correctly according to the installation manual which is enclosed in the box of the product and/or can be found on the product pages on our website www.aquagallery.com.
- Ordinary wear and tear, for example on upholstery, as well as wear and tear/defects caused by incorrect care, outdoor usage if the product is not intended to be used outdoors, or inappropriate or abnormal use of the product, is excluded from the warranty.
- Aqua Creations and Aqua Gallery shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to goods or services arising out of the use of inability to use this site or any product purchased from Aqua Creations and Aqua Gallery, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if Aqua Creations and Aqua Gallery or its suppliers have been advice of the possibility of such damages.
- The warranty is considered void if the alleged defect is found to have occurred as a result of environmental or testing circumstances, misuse, use other than normal use in respect to the specific good, neglect, improper installation, accident, improper storage, or repairs or modifications made without the prior written express consent of Aqua Creations and Aqua Gallery.
Each and every one of Aqua Creations’ and Aqua Gallery’s products are numbered. Upon request, we can trace the number on your product back in our system to validate its authenticity. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions to find the number on your design. Use the same email address to request a validation of your product.
Since 2022, each product of Aqua Creations and Aqua Gallery that gets delivered contains a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’, a physical document signed by Aqua Creations’ Founder and Director Albi Serfaty.
In case you lost your Certificate of Authenticity or have an older product for which you would like to request such a certificate, please reach out to email@example.com.